Exclusive pictures of the stunning women of the Australian Swimwear Model of the Year Grand Final, which was held at Star City on May 1.
Click thumbnails to enlarge...
1. Abby, 20, is a nudie run expert and finalist from the Bull and Bush Hotel, Baulkham Hills, NSW.
2. Becky (far left), 20, says the sexiest part of her body is her long legs. The uni student is a finalist from the Grand Hotel, Wyong, NSW.
3. Suzie, 20, loves doing the hula hoop. The marketing assistant is a finalist from The Ranch, Marsfield, NSW.
4. Krystal, 23, loves poledancing and is a finalist from the High Flyer Hotel, Condell Park, NSW.
5. Suzie says the sexiest part opf her body is her chest. "I'm lucky as they're all natural".
6. What's the most fun a girl can have in one night?
Krystal: Probably pillow fighting, drinking and poledancing. It's really fun and great exercise.
7. What's the craziest thing you've ever done?
Abby: I once laid in the middle of a motorbike jump for a Paddle Pop. I've also done a few nudie runs on the beach at night.
8. What do you get up to in your spare time?
Becky: (middle) I love riding bikes and I'm a former BMX national finalist. At one stage, I was ranked 16th in the world.
9. Leah, 26, loves Christina Aguilera when she was Dirrty. The keen wakeboarder and rock climber is a finalist from the Jamison Hotel, South Penrith, NSW.