One thing is definitely sure - if 2009 is anything to guage it by, the absolute blast and roaring good time I'll have at the media events is something to really look forward to - Bring it on!!
The team at OMY never cease to amaze me...!! (Aside from being able to track down a very random picture of me from one of the speaking engagaments I conducted for the Malaysian Government to use as my profile pic on the awards site), this year the awards are even bigger and better (just look at the impressive list of high profile sponsors and partners on the right and you can see why)!
With so many great prizes for winning bloggers, as well as heaps of opportunity for anyone who votes online at sgblogawards.omy.sg to walk away very happy people.
Up for grabs in 2010, are prizes such as:
- A trip to Hong Kong (23 – 26 July 2010)* to experience the Hong Kong Dragon Boat Carnival, with accommodation and air ticket fully sponsored by the Hong Kong Tourism Board
- A trophy designed by famous artist, Tan Swie Hian
- An ASUS Eee-PC 1005PE net book
- A luxurious resort stay in Phuket, sponsored by Asia Web Direct
- A Custom Fabrix Messenger Laptop Bags
- A National Heritage Board Gift Set
- A $200 United International Pictures movie premium hamper
The eventual winner will be chosen via 70% judging and 30% voting. The voting and judging period is from now till 30 June, with a presentation ceremony in July.
So what are you waiting for?? VOTE FOR AUSSIE PETE BLOG NOW!!!
Voting is free and can be done online via a 'one vote per user per day' basis.
Some of the great prizes for lucky voters, include a Garmin ASUS smart phone, luxurious resort stays from Asia Web Direct and much more.
You can also check out the profile page of the nine judges on the official SBA 2010 website.